Warner Park Community Recreation Center
1625 Northport Dr
September 15 to November 15, 2016
Applications are available by emailing email@example.com.
Applications are currently being taken for this exhibition, and must be received by Saturday, September 10. If accepted, please drop off your work on Thursday, September 15, between 10:00 AM and Noon. Work can be picked up on Tuesday, November 15 between 10:00 AM and Noon. This show…
- is without a theme
- is without fees, and charges no sales commissions
- will accept up to two original works per entrant, depending on space available
- accepts 2-dimensional art that doesn’t exceed 30″ on its longest side and has hanging wire installed
- Will accommodate for small 3-dimensional art
- will allow sales, but purchased works must remain for the duration of the exhibit, or be replaced and re-tagged
All entries are at the sole risk of the artist. NSAG and the Warner Park Community Recreation Center do not provide insurance and aren’t liable for any loss, theft, or damage that may occur during the exhibit.
Applications must be signed and mailed to David Carpenter at 53 Cherokee Circle #201; Madison, WI. 53704.